The Board of Directors
Chaired by Thierry REY, teacher, it deliberates in particular on the teaching program, the budget and the financial account. In addition, it gives an opinion on the capacity (number of students) of the ENSAS, it validates the list of directors of studies for the End of Studies Project, etc.
- Director (Advisory), Deputy Director (Advisory): S. REICHERT
- Teachers: A.M. CHATELET, A.S. KEHR, F.F. MULLER, T. REY, president, J.P. WETZEL, V. ZIEGLER
- ATS: F. JEANROY, F. QUEMAREC
- Students: N. COMMISSO, L. DEBUS, G. DELAMARRE
- Appointed External Persons: C. CHRISTMANN - CROA, H. DREYSSE - Unistra, A. JUND - Eurométropole, NN - Région Grand Est
- Designated Qualified Persons: M. LACH - MEA, H. NATT - Eurométropole, A. PONS - ADEUS, M. WOLKERS - Alsace Tech
- Guests: A.S. HOMMEL, director of studies ; A. THOMAS, financial manager ; S. BEJEAN, Rectorate Strasbourg ; C. CREFF-WALARENS, DRAC ; P. DANJOIE, DGFIP ; NN., DGFIP ; D. TOUSSAINT, accounting officer.
[DELIBERATES ON AND/OR DELEGATES TO THE DIRECTOR]
Multi-year contract ENSAS - Ministry of Culture; conventions; budget; juries; internal regulations; study regulations; real estate strategy; membership in groupings; teaching programs; applications for accreditation and authorization to issue national diplomas or regulated titles; evaluations prior to these applications, creation of diplomas or certifications; conditions for student admission, etc.
Chaired by Thierry REY (teacher), it is composed of three representatives of the administrative, technical and scientific staff (ATS), six representatives of the teachers, four figures from outside ENSAS and three student representatives. Two members of the Regional Public Finance Department also participate.
The Board of Directors administers the establishment. In particular, it deliberates on the teaching program, the budget and the financial account. In addition, it gives an opinion on the number of students at the ENSAS, it validates the list of directors of studies for the End of Studies Project, etc.
The Board of Directors meets regularly (on average 4 times a year).
The three students present are elected by the students on a slate ballot for a two-year term.
PLEASE NOTE: Student representatives on the Board of Directors are invited to participate in the Committee on budget and means, international relations and student evaluation of teaching.