Transfer between ENSA

A student enrolled in a National School of Architecture in France (excluding INSA and ESA) who wishes to join ENSAS must obtain information and make a prior request to his or her home institution. His or her application will be submitted to the director of the home institution for approval before being sent to ENSAS.